As he is Locking him up, he asks 'Why in the world are you dressed like this?'
The Cowboy says:'Well it's like this Sheriff ... I was in the bar down the road and this pretty little red head asks me to go out to her motor home with Her. So I did.
We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt.
So I did.
Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants.
So I Did.
Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts.
So I did.
Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kind of sexy and says, 'Now go to town cowboy... '.
And here I am.
Son of a Gun, Blonde Men do exist




8 comments:
ROFL>>too funny!! Thanks for sharing!
lol
gee a dumb blonde guy
lol you're welcome Cyn
yeah, but he's still a cowboy *evil grin here* lol
I don't post dumb blonde women jokes, just dumb blonde men jokes.
Got to get the guys back for telling me all the dumb blonde women jokes while bent over laughin
*grrr* lol
GIGGLE, HEHEHE, GAFAH
lol Impy :D
Love it. Didn't guess at all how it developed to the funny end! Could I repost it to some friends?
Of course you can Moimoii.
You don't need to ask.
Glad you liked it.
Post a Comment