now if you wanted that to be like an extra page here, since that was kinda missy's point in her tutorial, you could put a link to that attachment anywhere on your site.
Getting it centered took some doing with all that html gibberish Snow haha. Moved the bouquet and not the rest of it. Move the big black box and not the bouquet. Then getting the roses at the bottom to move and I would screw up something else. Sheesh!! lol Thanks Snow
It was a page I have off-Multiply that I wanted to bring here Moimoiis, without a direct link to it instead. The idea was to make another page on Multiply sort of thing. It involved html and notepad and html scares me hahaha.
6 comments:
oooo nice. :) you even got it centered.
now if you wanted that to be like an extra page here, since that was kinda missy's point in her tutorial, you could put a link to that attachment anywhere on your site.
Don't know what you are testing, but it looks nice.
Getting it centered took some doing with all that html gibberish Snow haha.
Moved the bouquet and not the rest of it. Move the big black box and not the bouquet.
Then getting the roses at the bottom to move and I would screw up something else.
Sheesh!! lol
Thanks Snow
It was a page I have off-Multiply that I wanted to bring here Moimoiis, without a direct link to it instead.
The idea was to make another page on Multiply sort of thing.
It involved html and notepad and html scares me hahaha.
Now where shall I put it ?? hmmmm
*goes to home page and see what else I can bug Snow about*
hahaha j/k Snow
LOL
Post a Comment