I try to find some peace in my soul, while trying to quiet the turbulence in my mind.
This is pretty good for a basic recipe, but liking to experiment, I like to add these ingredients:2 generously heaping portions of compassion2 armfulls of forgiveness (when this rare ingredient can be found)2 equal amounts of understandingAdd tenderness and hope as needed.Serves more when shared with others.
Ohhh I like that too Cal. Shall that be Friendship Recipe #3 ?
Gourmet friendship? lol
lolYou post the recipe Cal and call it whatever you will .. Friendship or Gourmet lolSounds good to me though
Cute ...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is pretty good for a basic recipe, but liking to experiment, I like to add these ingredients:
2 generously heaping portions of compassion
2 armfulls of forgiveness (when this rare ingredient can be found)
2 equal amounts of understanding
Add tenderness and hope as needed.
Serves more when shared with others.
Ohhh I like that too Cal.
Shall that be Friendship Recipe #3 ?
Gourmet friendship? lol
lol
You post the recipe Cal and call it whatever you will .. Friendship or Gourmet lol
Sounds good to me though
Cute ...
Post a Comment