I try to find some peace in my soul, while trying to quiet the turbulence in my mind.
Good one ...i like that quote!!
awww Thanks Cyn. So true isn't it ? Caught me in the midst of tweaking it.Was trying to find my glasses before lol
yes a very true one..indeed!
Where is the dog??
The god of frolic, eh? I never looked at dogs that way. Interesting perspective.
I never thought to use the word 'frolic' when referring to what dogs do best (play, have fun, run around, jump on your lap etc lol), but it fits lol
Aww...so cute and so true.
Freddie fits this picture!
Sounds like my kind of dog Raj lol
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Good one ...i like that quote!!
awww Thanks Cyn. So true isn't it ?
Caught me in the midst of tweaking it.
Was trying to find my glasses before lol
yes a very true one..indeed!
Where is the dog??
The god of frolic, eh? I never looked at dogs that way. Interesting perspective.
I never thought to use the word 'frolic' when referring to what dogs do best (play, have fun, run around, jump on your lap etc lol), but it fits lol
Aww...so cute and so true.
Freddie fits this picture!
Sounds like my kind of dog Raj lol
Post a Comment