I try to find some peace in my soul, while trying to quiet the turbulence in my mind.
What are you referring to Patti?
i stay that waywhy?
well, if I wasn't confused before, I'm definitely confused now :)
most days are like that for me. *sigh*so what did it for you?
every morning i awaken with big toe in my ear . . . confusion belated.
so, Patti, are you going to leave us all in the dark or are you going to tell us what this was about?
thinks she is still confuzzeled
Absolutely not. Everything makes perfect sense to me at every moment.LMAO!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What are you referring to Patti?
i stay that way
why?
well, if I wasn't confused before, I'm definitely confused now :)
most days are like that for me. *sigh*
so what did it for you?
every morning i awaken with big toe in my ear . . . confusion belated.
so, Patti, are you going to leave us all in the dark or are you going to tell us what this was about?
thinks she is still confuzzeled
Absolutely not. Everything makes perfect sense to me at every moment.
LMAO!
Post a Comment