haha... you don't have to be a middle child, little ones get their fair share... my older sister was the middle child and my life changed when she grew long nails...
yeah, but the middle child receives it from both ends.
here's something interesting though. i have a friend who is very interested in how birth order affects personality traits, and she said that when she saw me and my sister together, she would have thought, based solely on personality, that my sister was the middle child. LOL she's five years older than me.
I think it has something to do with the parents as well, when it comes to personality traits and birth order. How supportive. How strict. How screwed up to begin with lol I was the guinea pig sort of thing. By the time my sister came along, the rules were much more relaxed.
Yeah, goes back to the parents there too Snow lol Not really their fault as the situation changed, but I'm sure that if dad stayed in the army, you might not be the snow we all love :)
19 comments:
help, mommy, I'm scared, there's an m-o-u-s-e here!
hahahahaha
very cute Meirav :D
MAAAAAA! He's poking me again! Tell him to stop!
hahaha! always go running to mommy. : )
lol... great minds think alike :-)
"Mama!"
hahahahaha
That's pretty good. Mom's help save the world for us don't they?
That they do.
I thought it was neat you all picked 'mom' lol
and you can tell by my response that i'm a middle child. LOL
I wasn't sure, but at least one sibling lol
haha... you don't have to be a middle child, little ones get their fair share... my older sister was the middle child and my life changed when she grew long nails...
I'm the oldest and I didn't torment the younger three as much as they tormented me hahahaha
yeah, but the middle child receives it from both ends.
here's something interesting though. i have a friend who is very interested in how birth order affects personality traits, and she said that when she saw me and my sister together, she would have thought, based solely on personality, that my sister was the middle child. LOL she's five years older than me.
I think it has something to do with the parents as well, when it comes to personality traits and birth order.
How supportive. How strict. How screwed up to begin with lol
I was the guinea pig sort of thing. By the time my sister came along, the rules were much more relaxed.
ours were the opposite. my sister was the guinea pig, and by the time i came along, the rules got more strict.
then again, my sister was an army brat, so daddy wasn't home much, by the time i was born, he was home for good and they didn't move around so much.
Yeah, goes back to the parents there too Snow lol
Not really their fault as the situation changed, but I'm sure that if dad stayed in the army, you might not be the snow we all love :)
yeah! i could be more of a ditz* than my sister!
*she's actually a very intelligent person, but you would never know it from a first impression. LOL
I would never ever want to be more of anything than my sister lol
Post a Comment