You washed your hair and couldn't do a thing with it
You felt like you had a hangover and you weren't even drinking last night
Your new diet really doesn't seem to be working out
You pulled a muscle when you tried to exercise
Your new hat looked better on you at the store
You keep losing things
The boss chewed you out at work
You got caught in the rain at lunchtime
Then the lunch you had didn't seem to agree with you
You feel trapped
Uninvited guests showed up at dinnertime
On top of that, you think you're coming down with the flu
And finally, you're alone in the house at night when you think you hear a noise in the basement
Maybe tomorrow will be better
Thought for the day ....
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away
















15 comments:
Oh God! How did you know?
But I'm a cat, I can't pee like a dog. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm gonna be laughing about this one A-L-L day.
roflmbo
Thought you might like this one Mz Meow
hehehe
I'm not sure which cat picture is the funniest. <):-)
sounds just like my day NOW..lol
Even my male cat, when I had him, never did learn to lift his leg. Now my female just squats hehehehe love your blog.
I soooo understand that !
(just don't tell my doggie side I said that haha)
I am hoping that a male cat wouldn't lift his leg or I'm very lucky I got a covered pan for mine lol
Thanks Impy
I know which ones I 'howled' at
lol
Does this mean I'll have to do a dog blog next ?
Ohhh sure ... cat blogs and dog blogs running around the joint, creating havoc on my page.
Excuse me while I visit my throne to clear my head!
hahahahahaha Raj
I am all for the dog's wise philosophy!
http://wolvesandrainbows.multiply.com/journal/item/138/Doggy_Lama ... dedicated to Raj and his throne haha
...the doggie blog is cute folks...ya gotta read it :o)
hahaha Thanks Mz Meow
Post a Comment