I try to find some peace in my soul, while trying to quiet the turbulence in my mind.
So how shoud the saying go: All play and no work makes Patti .... ??
Oh, a lovely new page! Everything looks nice, but the blue font on the dark blue background in the guestbook makes it quite difficult to read. Maybe it's just me, needing glasses I think!
I know exactly what you are saying...that's right where mine stops as well...roflolLike your new theme...very pretty.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So how shoud the saying go: All play and no work makes Patti .... ??
Oh, a lovely new page! Everything looks nice, but the blue font on the dark blue background in the guestbook makes it quite difficult to read. Maybe it's just me, needing glasses I think!
I know exactly what you are saying...that's right where mine stops as well...roflol
Like your new theme...very pretty.
Post a Comment