I will give anybody lucky (or unlucky) enough to get notifications that I posted a bunch of blogs some time off from me moving any more over.
That is if there is any left to move.
Oh, wait, there might be. But tomorrow.
If I had been smarter, I could have just done them one or two a day over time and not worry about what I was going to blog about next eh?? *wink*
Kidding. Wouldn't put you through all that .... again !!! hahaha
I was holding off for a bit, delaying transforming them over to here. But several things recently made me change my mind.
One being Yahoo's experiment with Mush ... errr Mash. Sorry, I wasn't very keen on it and having the ability to make up a page for someone/them changing things around on your page etc, sort of rubbed me the wrong way. If I go to the trouble of setting up a page to my liking, best friends or not, don't think I would want you to come along and re-do it for me haha. And who is to say their replacement won't be much of the same idea ?? Won't know for certain until the grand unveiling.
Then there were experiences in other places within Yahooland that had gotten me very disenchanted with them. While not really experiencing a whole lot of bugs with 360, have read enough that many people did. But I did experience the feeds stalling, typing away in a blog - only to have the page take forever to post - to find out it didn't. Another yahoo product I had gotten involved in, which led to discussions in a forum, which led to discussions in a group about said product and yahoo basically yawning into their hand and patting us on the tush as they shuffled us along and out the door.
And yes, I do use their messenger. Unless all my contacts are willing to head on over to the MSN messenger, I'll continue to use it. But I used to go into their chat rooms (another long story) and their handling of the bots (spammers) sort of didn't make it an enjoyable experience unless you were lucky enough to have Ytunnel and could make them disappear. Now, 4 years later, they're trying to get a handle on them. (about time !!)
So not exactly sure I want to wait for their next "new-and-improved" beta product, find out I don't like it and move my blogs here then.
And it wasn't like I had nothing to do today other than to move my blogs over.
I just decided to practice my procrastination option and chose to ignore it. But I know I'll pay for it in a day or two when I'm rushing to get it done then.
No comments:
Post a Comment