Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What can you hold without ever touching it ?

29 comments:

Jeff   said...

your breath?

KittyChile Destiny said...

A heart/fondness/affection

KittyChile Destiny said...

Or a grudge LOL

Patti ;-) said...

Good ones ! Not what I was thinking.

Any other ideas ?

Jeff   said...

I have two ideas, both involving a trip to the bathroom.
Wouldn't want to hold either one of those for sure, lol.

Patti ;-) said...

ewww ? No, don't suppose you would lol

Meirav Berale said...

your tongue?

Meirav Berale said...

or your temper?

Thomas Michael said...

An opinion.........................Mike.

Patti ;-) said...

Good !

You're all in the right path of what I was thinking. Now you just need to find the one common denominator .. what encompasses it all.

Took me a minute to figure out holding your breath (Jeff) ... holding heart, affection, fondness, grudge (kitty) could work into what I was thinking, but yes, it can be a part of it. Meirav's tongue and temper, yes. And Mike's opinion. All part of it. What do we do when we're doing all that ?

We'll just hide our eyes while Jeff takes his bathroom break though haha

Jeff   said...

we..... ummmmmm...... hold ourselves back from bashing our heads against our desks while we wait impatiently for the answer?

Jeff   said...

No wait, that's probably not it.

Meirav Berale said...

well, that's better than your previous suggestion :)

Patti ;-) said...

You two do realize that you do it quite often ? Especially last night and today ? hehehehe

Meirav Berale said...

a conversation?

Meirav Berale said...

a discussion? a debate?

Meirav Berale said...

I'm running out of things to hold :)

Meirav Berale said...

wow. Multiply is showing me an ad for cigarettes. Is this because I've confessed to a shortage of patience? Or is it my temper? Do they think I need to calm down a bit?

sorry, off topic, but hey, got to fill the time till you tell us the answer :)

Jeff   said...

I think you're on to something here!
Not a moment too soon, there aren't many pieces left of my desk that are large enough to bash my head against.

Meirav Berale said...

and I'm going to turn bald if this goes on for too long.

Thomas Michael said...

The Conservative Party over here in the UK will hold their conference next week. I would not touch it with a forty foot barge pole................Did I get the answer right by a fluke?.................................lol........................Mike..

Patti ;-) said...

Well? Most of all the guesses could be definite winners. And they can tie into what I was thinking of.

I don't want you to go bald Meirav, sooooooooooooo

The answer is ................ well, there is no wrong answers in this thread. Loved it all. But what I thought of was .........








A conversation :D

Patti ;-) said...

This was fun. Thank you all !!!

Now for my next one ............. lol

Meirav Berale said...

lol... well, we certainly did hold one of those here :)

Jeff   said...

I'm going to be gluing the pieces of this desk back together for a week :(

Patti ;-) said...

I'm surprised you can do that Jeff, what with banging your head. lol

Patti ;-) said...

I thought it was rather neat myself, watching you dance around it and all that. lol But you did have one indeed !

Jeff   said...

I didn't say it was going to look good when I was done, lol

Patti ;-) said...

True, you didn't. Shall I send a box of toothpicks for the gaps ?