Monday, July 4, 2011

So now I'm wondering ... What are the celebration dates my friends choose to partake in? Mine is July 1st. My American friends is July 4th. What is yours ?

14 comments:

Meirav Berale said...

mine go by the Hebrew calendar, just to confuse you :)

Cal Jennings said...

Usually the 4th. Since a neighbor threw a block party, this year it was the 3rd, which worked out well splitting Canada Day and Independence Day.

Dave   . said...

none really ,, july 4th cause its my sons birthday

Patti ;-) said...

You're going to make me work for it, aren't you ? tsk tsk lol

Patti ;-) said...

We had a legitimate long weekend this year, being it fell on Friday. :D

Patti ;-) said...

Had nothing better to do that year Dave ? lol

Happy Birthday Dave's son !

Meirav Berale said...

lol... Israeli Independence Day is celebrated on the 5th of the month of Iyyar - which usually falls some time in May. The Hebrew calendar is lunar, our year is 354 days and not 365 so the dates don't correspond.

Meirav Berale said...

oh, and cool new pupshot, Patti :)

Patti ;-) said...

Ok. Please do warn me when I should say Happy 5th (or whatever is appropriate) :D

Patti ;-) said...

Thanks Meirav. Thought it was fitting ... me and the kid :D

Meirav Berale said...

that's what I thought :)

Patti ;-) said...

I'm the smaller one as he is just shy of six feet tall rofl

Meirav Berale said...

ROFL... you crack me up sometimes!

Patti ;-) said...

good, I'm glad for that !!