Anybody see Multiply's new sign in page ? And they're not going to become the next online selling website ? Maybe not be a department store or Ebay but ........... *growwwwwwwwwwwls* http://muds.multiply.com/journal/item/1382/I_want_to_be_on_a_social_media_sharingblogging_site .... air your concerns about this.
22 comments:
Please .. if you're not happy about the shops ..... and if you're not already a member of the Multiply Users and Developers group to see what's been going on and instead just being surprised by things ... join and get informed !!!
i have been against them since it all started an use to turn them in, now they have ok'ed the shops thats now useless,, staff knows how i feel about some of the new stuff thats been added cause i never hid the fact
Yahoo and their 360 product comes to my mind (they found their biggest customer base was in Asia or something). And where is it now? Vietnam.
yahoo got the big head, didnt listen to any suggestions, an got just what they deserved
Definitely agrees. Makes me wonder if Multiply is headed the same way? Maybe not total obliteration like 360, but end up having their client base overseas mostly.
right now i am not to sure just what is going to happen, i do know some people are leaving Multiply,, many to Facebook,, there are other social networking sites but they all seem to have more problems than Multiply
i dont want to leave here but i can dang sure post in other places more than i do .. i am fairly hardcore so i will stay around no matter how many leave just to see what happens,, but i hope no one really completely leaves
I'm not sure what's going to happen either Dave. I just know I'm disappointed. Multiply was like 360 but much better. I did more here. I enjoyed it more here, than I ever did over there. And I learned more .. never heard of CSS before I came here. For me, FB and sites like it were too much 'artificial intelligence'. Either that, I got the wrong contacts haha. There's no realism or depth over there.
FB has a long way to go an i dont think they will ever make it there - no way will they get even close to Multiply,, i have been hearing people are leaving My Space an going to FB now.
several of my friends are now on FB an no longer post on Multiply, when asked they said facebook was simpiler an easier to use, and it is to a point.
facebook just has to many problems an i believe down the road some of them may eventually come here.
people that use FB dont blog really, thats not what its for an never will be,, its more like our 'notes' here,, quick little blurbs about what a person is up to
yes, fb is totally not a place for any deep dialogue, just for snippets - and even with the snippets it's so hard to keep track of anything there, you never know what fb is going to choose to include in your feed and what they're going to leave out. it's better than nothing but if I had to survive on just that, I'd go bonkers.
awww I'm just saying that if anyone is looking for more realism and depth to their online time, FB, etc aren't the places to be at lol
and I totally agree with you, that's one of the reasons I'm here - because I want real conversations about real stuff.
did i see somewhere they have changed the sign in page again,, since i rarely sign out i havent seen it in awhile - like several months
Meg said she saw the previous one again, I didn't when I looked but maybe I need to clear cookies.
yea thats who said it changed again
I cleared cookies and pie dough and ever'thing and it wasn't changed here :(
yes, well, I'd be highly surprised if they changed it straight away - I'm hopeful that they will change it, but I'm sure they'll need time to do a bit of a rethink and work out what to do instead.
So how did Meg get lucky then ?
lol... who knows... a fluke, I guess. or maybe she had some pie crust left over on her computer? :)
*howls .... Meg has friends, in low places .... ala Garth Brooks hahaha (j/k)
oh yes, very low places - I live in a cave :)
(who is Garth Brooks, by the way?)
(and why didn't I get any of your pie dough?)
hahaha ... I wasn't thinking of you when I said it Meirav
Garth Brooks is a country singer that sang a song with this as it's chorus ...
'Cause I've got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns
And the beer chases my blues away and I'll be okay
I'm not big on social graces, think I'll slip on down to the oasis
Oh, I've got friends in low places
lol
lol... "I'm not big on social graces" is definitely something I could sing :)
Post a Comment