| You Should Live in a Rustic House |
You think it's important to have as comfortable a home as possible. You want to feel cozy. You are in touch with nature, and you appreciate a beautiful view. You appreciate the simple, basic things in life. You can be happy just from seeing it snow. |
14 comments:
Hi any and all .... :D
love the sound of your dream home, Patti :)
Me too. If someone asked, I couldn't have said what my dream home was as long as it was older and not a carbon copy image of my neighbor's house. Is why I love the bus route I have. Some of the views I see everyday are awesome. Just wish I had a decent camera to capture the view to show you. But there are a couple houses that have huge windows towards those views. Don't know what they're like on the inside, but they're an 'almost' dream house on the outside lol
You Should Live in a Rustic House
You are a traditional person with old fashioned values. And you're only looking to impress yourself.
You think it's important to have as comfortable a home as possible. You want to feel cozy.
You are in touch with nature, and you appreciate a beautiful view.
You appreciate the simple, basic things in life. You can be happy just from seeing it snow.
What Kind of Home Should You Live In?
Blogthings: Our Quizzes Weren't Written By Bored 12 Year Olds
Hmm. I went back and changed two of the answers to my other choices and it came out the same.
Here's what it is if I make time for family and friends:
You Should Live in a Country Home
For you, the most relaxing home possible reminds you of the home you grew up in.
You like a house with a personal touch. You like to know it's actually your home.
Your ideal home is filled with beautiful (but not necessarily expensive) things.
You can't stand an empty home. You believe a home should be well lived in.
What Kind of Home Should You Live In?
Blogthings: Take a Quiz. Annoy Your Friends.
How about a Rustic Country Home?
I like Rustic myself Cal
The cathedral ceilings in the Rustic home are why I got this particular trailer. It doesn't have the wood like the home I was buying in Friendswood, but at least it still has the ceilings.
hmm never thought of a Rustic home having to have cathedral ceilings. They're a pain to clean when you need scaffolding lol.
Mine are just a slight raise, so they're not so bad. The ones in Friendswood were a chore. Being more smooth like these makes the cleaning easier, too. Maybe I'll forego the wood. Now that you mention it, that was a chore, especially with the rough wood that would make whatever you're using stick to it.
You would have to vacuum the rough wood and maybe use a spray bottle to clean it, letting it drip off and sponging what you can ?
I tried using a feather duster, but that just left feather in the wood. Perhaps a brush. The vacuum itself doesn't really help that much.
(too many pours in the rough wood)
Post a Comment