Saturday, October 31, 2009

Testing something here ... ignore the quirky wolf :)

80 comments:

Dave   . said...

well did the test work or not dangit

** Sumax ** said...

Errrmmm .... okay. I hope it worked for you.

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

*ignoring* ♫lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa♫

Patti ;-) said...

http://usersupport.multiply.com/notes/item/7373

It was because of this post and the user mentioning having a negative time showing on replies. Yep, negative. So since I had been fiddling around with media locker and trying to make sense out of some albums, made a couple new ones, thought I would check the time on them once I saw this post (which meant I had to go into prefs and enable it) and sure enough, I had negative times. You know, -3297 sort of thing. -2975 etc on those posts.

So this test post was to see what the time would show after daylight saving time kicked in on my laptop lol

I know, you're thinking 'quirky wolf' ?? That wolf is just downright weird !! hahahaha

Dave   . said...

it was halloween nite,
i was bored an had to have something to do,
so ,,,lol

Patti ;-) said...

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwoooooooooooooo

*oh excuse me*

Patti ;-) said...

You were up late Dave .. wow !
Nothing but crickets chirping around here for me at that time lol

Dave   . said...

took a long nap yesterday so i could stay up late

Patti ;-) said...

Wish I had a nap, but I was determined to stay up and watch my clock in the corner of the screen flip lol

Dave   . said...

oh i was up around midnight until about 2, nap was way earlier

Patti ;-) said...

ohhhhhhhhhh

And if I had known you were lurking around somewhere, I might have bugged ya ;-)

Dave   . said...

lol,,that woulda been ok

Patti ;-) said...

Nothing worse than a wolf with no place to howl on hallowe'en ... right ??
hahahahaha

Meirav Berale said...

looks like I missed some fun - negative times? wow! and there was me sleeping through all this...

is it looking okay for you now? it looks fine from where I'm looking.

Patti ;-) said...

Oh yeah, everythings fine now Meirav.
Just kind of weird to have this and a photo album with basically the same time on them in the inbox when the two were an hour apart lol

Meirav Berale said...

haha... yes, weird :)

Cal Jennings said...

Interesting the problems they've been having since they upgraded to that new software.

Patti ;-) said...

Which new software Cal ?

Cal Jennings said...

Facebook, Multiply, Myspace, and some others changed part of their software not long ago. Remember when Multiply made the big change? I can't recall the name of the software at present, but I wanted to remember it to be sure I didn't get that for any of my websites.

pnamajck   said...

they  all  use  the  same  package ?  i  would  be  interested  to  know  the  name  of  it  also . . . spaceeagle.

Patti ;-) said...

Ajax Dave ?

Patti ;-) said...

And what problems Cal ?

Cal Jennings said...

Glitches caused by sloppy programming and insufficient testing. It makes me wonder if the program was written by Microsoft. haha

Patti ;-) said...

Which new software Cal ?

Cal Jennings said...

I want to say that the name of it has "light" in it, but I may be getting it confused with Silverlight this morning. My head isn't so clear today.

Cal Jennings said...

Maybe this is it? LiveCycle Enterprise Suite technology platform

Patti ;-) said...

They did ? And where was I when this came about ?

Patti ;-) said...

Where did you see that Cal ?

Cal Jennings said...

It was when they were upgrading here and at Facebook. I think I saw mention of it on Myspace as well.

pnamajck   said...

speaking  of  ms's  silver-light . . .  i  think  it's  awesome . . . seems  it  compresses  the  video  stream  very  small,  while  maintaining  optimal  definition / resolution . . . no  longer  gotta'  wait  for  download . . . bandwidth  issues  have  gone  the  way  of  the  ' 69  cadillac.

Cal Jennings said...

http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycle/2009/05/

Cal Jennings said...

I can't say much for Microsoft operating systems. They release things before they ever get them working right then add new features before addressing the old problems.

Patti ;-) said...

But Cal ? That's a specific download someone can do themself. How do you know if Multiply actually integrated this themselves ?

Patti ;-) said...

*shrugs*

Dave   . said...

shrugs too

pnamajck   said...

i  thought  puppies  only  pant . . . never  saw  even  one  "shrug".

Meirav Berale said...

hey, can I join the shrugging party?

Dave   . said...

sure the more shrugs the better

Patti ;-) said...

Very true PJ, but I couldn't figure out what the puppy equivalent of a shrug would be. Of course, I could have just lied down, my face between my paws and looked pitiful ? lol

Patti ;-) said...

SHRUG PARTY !!!
Is that anything like a group hug ??

Meirav Berale said...

oh no, you can't shrug and hug at the same time (but shrug and hug rhyme, so maybe we can start a poem...)

Patti ;-) said...

You start it Meirav :D

Meirav Berale said...

oh dear... what have I got myself into now :)

Meirav Berale said...

I said hi there patti do you want a hug
but she said no and she gave this shrug

Patti ;-) said...

I said hi there patti do you want a hug
but she said no and she gave this shrug
In her hands was a ugly brown jug
and inside was a really big bug

Patti ;-) said...

lol

Meirav Berale said...

rofl

Meirav Berale said...

I said hi there patti do you want a hug
but she said no and she gave this shrug
In her hands was a ugly brown jug
and inside was a really big bug

I said, oops, that looks scary
she said, don't be so wary
it may be look big
but that's 'cause it's hairy

Patti ;-) said...

hahahahahahaha good one Meirav

pnamajck   said...

I said hi there patti do you want a hug
but she said no and she gave this shrug
In her hands was a ugly brown jug
and inside was a really big bug

I said, oops, that looks scary
she said, don't be so wary
it may be look big
but that's 'cause it's hairy

it may smell like dairy
ao why not - lets be merry !

Patti ;-) said...

I said hi there patti do you want a hug
but she said no and she gave this shrug
In her hands was a ugly brown jug
and inside was a really big bug

I said, oops, that's scary
she said, don't be so wary
it may be look big
but that's 'cause it's hairy

I muttered an 'oh dear'
as I didn't want to go near
but with a slight hitch in my rear
in that ugly jug I did peer

pnamajck   said...

hey . . . where  you  put  it ?  was  better  than  mine . . . put  it  back.

Meirav Berale said...

haha... pj, you've definitely proved that bugs don't scare you :)

Patti ;-) said...

I don't remember it PJ

Patti ;-) said...

You had yours in before me, yours stays lol

pnamajck   said...

(Comment deleted at the request of the author.)

I muttered an 'oh dear'
as I didn't want to go near
but with a slight hitch in my rear
in that ugly jug I did peer

(Comment deleted at the request of the author.)

Patti ;-) said...

hahahahaha how'd you get that ?

Meirav Berale said...

haha... email alerts, pj?

pnamajck   said...

(sticks tongue out at meirav...)

well . . . girls  do  scare  me . . . hahaha

pnamajck   said...

yep . . . confessed.

Patti ;-) said...

danggggggggg .. can't get away with nuttin' with PJ around
hahahaha

Patti ;-) said...

I said hi there patti do you want a hug
but she said no and she gave this shrug
In her hands was a ugly brown jug
and inside was a really big bug

I said, oops, that looks scary
she said, don't be so wary
it may be look big
but that's 'cause it's hairy

it may smell like dairy
ao why not - lets be merry !
and with a flit like a fairy
she gave the jug to PJ to carry

Meirav Berale said...

lol... poor pj, left holding the jug with the bug :)

pnamajck   said...

time  for  the  other  guys  to  add . . . hmmmphhh.

pnamajck   said...

well  done,  patti . . . nice.

Patti ;-) said...

Nobody else is reading our creation PJ :(

pnamajck   said...

(looks  at  meirav's  ug  hungrily . . . salivating . . .)

pnamajck   said...

i  have  no  wonder  why.  hahaha

Meirav Berale said...

my ug? lol

pnamajck   said...

definitely  looks  tastier  than  mine.

Patti ;-) said...

you gave it to PJ Meirav ;-)

pnamajck   said...

anyway . . . you  ladies  enjoy . . . gotta'  get  back  to  the  other  stuff  of  mine.

Patti ;-) said...

awwwwww

your turn then Meirav lol

Meirav Berale said...

hmmm... still scratching my head and wondering what my "ug" could refer to...

my ugly mug? :)

Patti ;-) said...

I'm lost on that one myself

Meirav Berale said...

oh well... *shrug* :)

Patti ;-) said...

that was fun Meirav .. shall we continue ?

Meirav Berale said...

lol... I think I've run out of poetic inspiration...

Meirav Berale said...

I can't believe pj is carrying on on that thread with bugs - amazing patience!

Patti ;-) said...

lol ok ... a *hug* for your *shrug* lol

Definitely patient