Thursday, October 29, 2009

Danette said to do it !! (snagged from Cal)

Danette said to do it!! Leave ONE WORD (in the comment section) that you think best describes me. It can be only one word. No more. Then copy and paste this on YOUR page so I may leave my one word about you.

(Ok. I'm curious .. good or bad haha)

35 comments:

pnamajck   said...

perspicuous

Cal Jennings said...

vicarious

pnamajck   said...

dang . . . and  i  used  that  word  just  this  morning  in  pm  to  wolvesandrainbows
 . . . good  call,  spaceeagle.

Patti ;-) said...

I can see where I just might regret this post hahahahaha

Thank you, both of you :)

Cal Jennings said...

LOL No problem.

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

protective

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

ps patti, i've done this a while ago, but you're welcome to add your own word to the list if you'd like.

Monday, June 20, 2005 - One Word

Patti ;-) said...

:) Leigh Ann

Meirav Berale said...

just one word? okay, one word to best describe Patti...

Patti

(yes, I'm chickening out... lol)

Patti ;-) said...

awwwwwwww Meirav ... you don't have to chicken out. I'll take the good with the bad

Meirav Berale said...

well, I'll give you the first word that came to my mind when I saw this.

nice

Patti ;-) said...

Aww Thank you Meirav :)

Meirav Berale said...

well, you are nice :)

Cal Jennings said...

nice fits very well

** Sumax ** said...

Caring

Meirav Berale said...

inspired by Leigh Ann's cheating reinterpretation of the rules ;-) ....

fun

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

meirav saidinspired by Leigh Ann's cheating reinterpretation of the rules ;-) ....

no fair! my rules were different! and i read them like that!

difference - mine:...Please leave a one-word comment
that you think best describes me.
It can only be one word. No more.
so i left three comments, each with its own word for you (though there were more than one word in each comment anyway LOL), but you and Patti have different rules! you changed them on me!Leave ONE WORD (in the comment section) ... It can be only one word. No more.so i was interpreting based on a loophole found in the original text. so there!

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

while i'm here ... ; )

playful

yes, that's a good word for Patti.

Meirav Berale said...

wondering if I should go back to Leigh Ann's post and add "argumentative" :P

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

hahahaha! you wouldn't be the first to think it. LOL

i'm still waiting for "cheeky." i was so looking forward to it.

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

Patti, I'm going to add another word for you ...

patient


and though it was totally unintentional, i just realized i gave you all words that start with your initial. hehehe!

MoiMoii Law said...

Helpful

pnamajck   said...

meirva . . . pssst . . . try  "cantankerous" . . . shhh-h-h-h . . .

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

*hahahahahaha!*

don't worry. i didn't hear a thing. ; )

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

because if i did hear something, i would say i prefer crotchety or ornery m'self.

but this is patti's page ... so i wouldn't say those things, especially since i didn't hear anything anyway. nope, nope, nope. *lalalalala*

*i hope you're laughing, patti*

pnamajck   said...

from  what  i  heard . . . patti  laughs  even  when  sleeping . . . patti  will  you  affirm  this ?

Patti ;-) said...

I don't know hon, you'd have to tell them yourself

hehehehe (ok, I'm bad)

Patti ;-) said...

So you did Leigh Ann. I hadn't noticed it myself. Cooooooooooool

(and yes, I was laughin' ... the fun you people have on my page when I'm not paying attention to it hahaha)

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

where's that 10-foot pole when you need it?

Patti ;-) said...

Now why would you need a 10-foot pole Leigh Ann ?

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

so i could know how far to stay away from that one. LOL

Meirav Berale said...

I knew a Pole who was pretty tall, but nowhere near ten foot.

Patti ;-) said...

hahahahaha you two

pnamajck   said...

awww-w-w-w . . . you  were  bad  even  before  meeting  me,  patti . . . yes ?

Patti ;-) said...

*whistles and looks around*

(grabs towels as puppies don't whistle well)