lol... d'you mean the little puddle in our inboxes where you changed access to a few posts? I wouldn't call this a flood, and in my book it wouldn't require an apology :-)
ummmmm I got sidetracked cuz I did have more coming. My mistake was sending them to the inbox when I had the access set to just myself at the beginning, so I could flag 'em and find 'em, and when I went to edit, it wouldn't let me not send it to the inbox of my contacts :(
oh - interesting point, I'd never thought of that - that if you choose not to send to inbox when you post something just for yourself, then if you change access later it won't get sent to people's inboxes, and vice versa.
yeah, I read that somewhere in one of the help groups, so I figured I better apologize, but I needed access to them from my test pages too.
As for the other ones, I had run into problems where I have blog posts set for contacts, but then I don't mind if they're seen by others. Not all the blogs, but some. Especially ones that are just cute emails lol
hahahah! at least i warned the flood was coming. =P everyone got their parkas and umbrellas expecting a little downpour and instead got a flood of *not quite* bibilical proportions. LOL
hmmmmmmmm I guess that's good that you only saw 3 then. No wonder you called it a puddle lol I did it through the Media Locker and the little button says 'apply to all 20' or something like that and that's what I clicked on. Trying to reorganize some of the photo's I have and had uploaded recently (250+) Might redo the home page or something. One might think it would make more sense to add b/g pics to albums on my test site if I'm going to play there but nooooooooo. I got to do things the hard way. Go to my test site and raid the albums here at WnR hahaha
20 comments:
lol... d'you mean the little puddle in our inboxes where you changed access to a few posts? I wouldn't call this a flood, and in my book it wouldn't require an apology :-)
ummmmm I got sidetracked cuz I did have more coming.
My mistake was sending them to the inbox when I had the access set to just myself at the beginning, so I could flag 'em and find 'em, and when I went to edit, it wouldn't let me not send it to the inbox of my contacts :(
oh - interesting point, I'd never thought of that - that if you choose not to send to inbox when you post something just for yourself, then if you change access later it won't get sent to people's inboxes, and vice versa.
yeah, I read that somewhere in one of the help groups, so I figured I better apologize, but I needed access to them from my test pages too.
As for the other ones, I had run into problems where I have blog posts set for contacts, but then I don't mind if they're seen by others. Not all the blogs, but some. Especially ones that are just cute emails lol
goodness! that's not even a puddle - it's a mere drop! ask meirav. LOL i'm sure she remembers the great Snowberry flood of '08.
lol... yes, I remember that one, snow... the sort of stuff people will be telling their grandchildren about in years to come :P
hahahah! at least i warned the flood was coming. =P everyone got their parkas and umbrellas expecting a little downpour and instead got a flood of *not quite* bibilical proportions. LOL
yes, you did warn us, so it was up to us to build our arks :-)
well? I'll try to do it in bits and pieces lol
Not sure how many more I have to change
and no, I haven't been back to my media locker since the puddle happened lol
lol... don't worry, small bits like this really don't count even as a semi-minor-mini-flood :-)
thank you Meirav
You're the sweetest worrier I've ever met. {{hug}}
what puddle,,lol
now when its 200 + whatevers in the inbox at once, now thats a puddle
i havent played with advanced posting enough to know if when you change access it makes any difference
oh well you didnt do anything, i only see 3 things, now i got to go look at them to see what they are,lol
Only 3? Interesting. I think there was 20 in the first go round that I changed access to. hmmmmm
lol
lol
Thanks Sue *hugs* back
I only saw three.
(but I wouldn't count 20 as more than a puddle)
hmmmmmmmm I guess that's good that you only saw 3 then. No wonder you called it a puddle lol
I did it through the Media Locker and the little button says 'apply to all 20' or something like that and that's what I clicked on.
Trying to reorganize some of the photo's I have and had uploaded recently (250+)
Might redo the home page or something.
One might think it would make more sense to add b/g pics to albums on my test site if I'm going to play there but nooooooooo. I got to do things the hard way. Go to my test site and raid the albums here at WnR hahaha
I didn't see anything flooding my Inbox since this writing, Patti :))
Post a Comment