Thursday, December 11, 2008

You can call me Al

Had one of those days where I was very quiet with myself. Feeling a little melancholy and wanting a bit of nostalgia for some of those better days.

Not a whole lot seemed to be happening on the world wide web so I signed into YouTube to find some songs to match my mood.

Well??? I found this instead. The song and video always makes me chuckle.

Enjoy, if you choose to take on this adventure I present to you ....


6 comments:

Patti ;-) said...

Ok. I like that song too Ayla. Just doesn't make me chuckle like the one I posted.

Cal Jennings said...

This is interesting. It reminds me of something Shaina and I were talking about doing.

raj rajaniemi said...

Ok Al, that was fun!!

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

First Jenny tells me I can call her George, then you tell me I can call you Al. Who's next?

* * said...

that was cute. :)

Patti ;-) said...

Hey Betty !!
Did you see Paul's face as Chevy was singing?
Poor guy.
He did smile near the end though hahaha
I'll be back later. Got to go watch it again :D
.... Al