Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jeff Dunham - Comedy

I felt the need to laugh last night and posted a couple videos.

http://wolvesandrainbows.multiply.com/video/item/38

and

http://wolvesandrainbows.multiply.com/video/item/39

Which brings me to today and Jeff Dunham.

I'll warn you now though. If you watch the videos on all three links, you're going to spend about an hour here. So get the run to the bathroom out of the way. Grab a drink of some sort and turn up your speakers.

As many times as I've watched these and the specials, I still had tears running down my face from laughing. I know, I know. A very weird sense of humour that doesn't quit ??? hahahahaha

Enjoy

Jeff and Peanut

Jeff and Walter

Jeff and Achmed the dead terrorist

3 comments:

Dave   . said...

weird senses of humor are good,,,lol

* * said...

i thoroughly enjoyed these. hehehehehe

weird and warped to boot...just like moi

hahahahaha

Leigh Ann Cogz said...

Wow! Ventriloquists can get away with anything!