http://www.reflectionmaker.com/
This is a pretty neat program to do something different with your pictures.
It isn't a download onto your computer. You can do everything right from the site itself. Provide a URL of a picture or browse for one already on your computer, pick a background color, the size of the reflection (100 is good), generate and voila ! you can see what your picture is like. Can tweak size and background color while it's still sitting there. Then either click the download link underneath or right-click and save it that way.
Pretty cool app if you don't want to drag out the photo editing software you have and do it the hard way lol
Enjoy
8 comments:
Think I will still do it my browsing through different sites to pick pictures.
Oh, I still do also Impy. This just adds a reflection to your picture only.
And you can choose the background color for the reflection.
Like I took a pic of a single blue rose that I had on my computer, did the reflection thing with a black background, and it looks like it's sitting on dark glass
I just slid under my computer table. Every time i try something new i darn near lose everything. i am safe when it is just an addy to click onto and then chose what I want to copy/paste
Oh, definitely do what you are comfortable with Impy. Definitely.
May I offer my services, should you find a picture you would like to see how it looks with a reflection? I will do it for you. No problem.
Oh ty you so much for this link. I have so wanted to do this with many photos but the reg. process to do it is sooooo long. now to just find one that does the ripple water look
Yeah, me too. As soon as I find that, I will post it also.
But this one is a step in the right direction :D
i did find this water reflection last night here is the download : http://www.brothersoft.com/sqirlz-water-reflections-download-36628.html and here is the screenshot, http://www.brothersoft.com/photograph_graphics/misc_graphics/screenshots/sqirlz-water-reflections_36628.html not as simple as the one you listed but doesnt seem to awful hard until i can find another
Here is an online editor that I just found : http://www73.lunapic.com/editor/ upload your photo, you can edit if you like, add backgrounds and such then click animation, the flowing water or whatever it says. Seems like this program offers alot but i have just briefly looked at it.
Will give this a go when I'm more awake. I have a few pics that would really look nice with this program. And the fact that it's easy :>)
Post a Comment