Friday, October 26, 2007

Ok, it's not so bad ...

I might even like it !!!

The one thing that has impressed me with this site is it has the one thing that many 360 users were begging for ....

THE ABILITY TO UPLOAD MUSIC ON THEIR 360S, IN SOMEPLACE OTHER THAN IN THEIR BLOGS

So, other than beginning with a background, a quirky welcome message (which I've since expanded on haha) and the original testing of the blog waters, I uploaded music !!!

How cool is that ??? !!!! Woohoo 

I can even irritate a visitor by putting a player of sorts in my welcome message and make the music play as soon as my page loads up for you.  Sorry to do that, but I do know from past experience that not everybody would click on a player to hear the song.  Check out the page, maybe leave a comment, and off they go on their merry way.  The only thing I can suggest it to either hit the pause button or take off your headphone/mute or lower your sound for a minute or two.

Sorry, but music and the words in the songs can mean a lot to me and I'd rather listen to music 12 hours a day than watch TV for 2 hours.  I can only hope that the songs I pick out (and they'll change from time to time possibly) won't be too offensive to you and with any luck, you might like the song you hear.

One thing I am wondering about, with what I mentioned earlier ... will Yahoo's new experiment (and yes, they do seem to be experiments or in beta stage - even if that stage lasts a couple years or so haha) allow it's users to the new profile the ability to upload music??

Sometimes I really wonder who exactly yahoo is listening to when they come up with stuff, but reading the rants and raves in various spots, it sure doesn't seem like it's any of us !!! hahaha

 

1 comment:

Debbie 8888 said...

Yes, I did like the ability to add the music & the video. I was trying to do a video this morning but was unsuccessful...perhaps because the file was too big or else because it was protected. Will try again over the weekend.

PS: I may need your help on the music part since I'm less familiar w/ how to do that.